Independence, qualified advice and a genuine sense of care in our clients’ businesses define the way we work as trusted advisors.
The team at Matrix Partners has a sound level of understanding of current commercial and legislative requirements. We combine our qualifications and depth of experience with the knowledge we have of our clients’ businesses to provide specialist advice and strategies.
Our mandate is to add value to the business and provide peace of mind to owners.
We work closely with our clients, clearly understanding the objectives and issues to help them grow their businesses with confidence.
Our specialists in business advisory services enable holistic strategies.
- Personal and business entity structuring including sole traders, partnerships, companies, trusts (discretionary / unit / hybrid), superannuation funds, joint ventures, etc.
- Asset protection considerations
- Risk management
- Business growth strategies
- Preparation of financial statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Working capital and cash flow management
- Business planning and development
- Advice regarding the funding of growth
- Implementation of financial management systems
- Business recovery & insolvency advice
- Salary packaging
- Knowledge management
- Succession planning
- Management reporting
Corporate Valuation & Ownership
- Business purchase, sale or divestment advice
- Mergers, acquisitions, buy-outs and buy-ins
- Due diligence, financial analysis and feasibility studies
- Business and company valuations
Contact us for a confidential meeting.